Monday, July 27, 2009

Braids


























i told you's that i was also gonah put some pictures of hairstyles i like ! So obviously im african-canadian and i love getting my hair braided. My favorite is micro braids, i like the first picture of the braids because i like the colours and how long they are, looks good. Oh thats not me in the first picture. The second picture is me though !! anyways this was my hair braided in the spring. I love having black because it makes me look lighter since im not a redbone and i loved the length. Its a good thing to get braids in the summer and winter because in the summer people tend to swim a lot n it gets annoying always washing your hair. In the winter its easier because its cold outside and it gets to my hair which i hate, so keep em braided in these seasons are the best..in my opinon !

No comments:

Post a Comment